What it is all about:
Homo-, bi-, trans-, or intersexual people can be a challenge for people and groups to whom traditional and religious values are important. Sometimes , the fear that homo-, bi-, trans-, or intersexual people are dangerous that violence seems appropriate to be used as a defence mechanism.
Then again, people who don't confirm to the gender binary in all aspects receive support in migrant organisations and traditional or religious groups.
With our project we want to understand better how homo-, bi, trans, and intersexual people are received in different cultures. And: How do people of different cultures imagine the contact to people who don't fully confirm to the gender binary?
We are a diverse team ourselves, with different sexual orientations and gender identities. We often experience that we tend to challenge people without exactly knowing why. That's the thing we want to learn more about and understand better.
That's why we want to listen:
- Representatives to whom traditional and religious values are important,
- People who think differently about how to live than us,
- People who don't confirm to the gender binary from different cultures and their relatives
And perhaps ways can be found to enable a stress-free life.
That's why we also hope to hear your opinion on people who don't confirm to the gender binary.
For the interview we guarantee:
- Not to tell anybody about your participation
- We want to learn about your views. It's not our intention to convince you otherwise or influence your conviction. That's why we will only ask pertinent questions, to help us understand your opinions.
If you have any further questions or want to participate:
Call us: 0711 888 999 13
Or write an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org